This is our newly released PREMIUM optic cut package! Bare bones, no fluff but disassembly and reassembly is included with this package.
This package is RMR optic cut only, no Cerakote, no cover plate and no mounting hardware is included in this price. This package is a step up from the STARTER optic cut package as it includes complete disassembly and reassembly. Just remove your slide from frame, barrel and recoil assembly from slide and ship it In! We take care of the rest for you.
Pictures shown are for reference only, no cover plate or hardware are included in this package.
RMR Pattern Machining Service for Customer Supplied Glock 17, 19, 19X, 22, 23, 26, 27, 34, or 45 on NON MOS SLIDES ONLY. Optic cut can not be performed on your slide if it has previously been cut for an optic or any modifications have been made in the area where the milling must take place. ALLOWS FOR DIRECT MOUNTING OF TRIJICON RMR/SRO (TYPE 1 OR TYPE 2), HOLOSUN 407C/507C/508T TO YOUR GLOCK SLIDE WITH A REDUCED MOUNTED HEIGHT VERSUS DOVETAIL PLATES OR MOS SLIDE PLATES. OTHER OPTICS THAT SHARE THE SAME FOOTPRINT AS THE RMR SHOULD FIT, BUT ARE NOT TESTED AND ARE NOT GUARANTEED TO DO SO.
OPTIC CUT DEPTH IS .160”. Slide will be thread milled for 4-40 hardware to mount an RMR patterned footprint optic.
7 DAY TURNAROUND GUARANTEED from receiving your package to your package being sent back out.
Upgrade to single color Cerakote of the whole slide or the option of Cerakote clear coat applied to the optic pocket only. Options for various camouflage finishes are available as well.
- Cerakote clear applied to the optic cut pocket allows you to retain the same finish on the slide prior to optic cut taking place.
- Cerakote clear coat will alleviate corrosion that WILL occur if the milled surface is left untreated.
- Selection of single color or camouflage Cerakote will refinish the entire slide which will remove the finish of the slide that existed prior to milling taking place.
- No cover plate is included.
- No optic mounting hardware is included.
- PLEASE DO NOT SEND IN A COMPLETE PISTOL IF YOU ARE ONLY ORDERING AN OPTIC CUT OR A SLIDE ONLY BASED SERVICE!! ANY SERIALIZED FRAME RECEIVED MUST BE SHIPPED BACK TO YOU OVERNIGHT WHICH WILL INCUR A $50 AUTOMATIC FEE!! FRAMES CAN NOT BE RETURNED WITHOUT PAYING FOR THE ADDITIONAL SHIPPING COST!!
- Please do remove the slide from the frame and the barrel and recoil assembly from the slide prior to shipping it in.
A new channel liner will be installed after color Cerakote work is completed. A new channel liner will not be installed if Cerakote clear is chosen as removal of channel liner from the slide is not required for this service.
IF YOU ARE A LICENSED FFL PLEASE CONTACT US AT SALES@AM-MADE.COM FOR DEALER PRICING!!