Shipping & Return Policy
Enhancing Your Firearm's Performance and Aesthetics
DO NOT SHIP ANY COMPLETE FIREARMS OR FRAMES
** Include a copy of your invoice with your package. Remove barrel and recoil rod from slide. Remove any lights/ optics/ attachments from frame.
** If shipping a FRAME include a copy of your ID that provides your name and address. Firearms can ONLY be returned to the address on that ID.
** DO NOT ship any parts or pieces that are not to be machined or cerakoted.
** Frames must be returned overnight service so an automatic $50 return shipping fee is added.
- Slide Preparation: Remove slide from frame then remove barrel and guide rod assembly.
- Shipping: Cost and Arrangement of shipping your slide/parts is solely the responsibility of the customer. The shipping charge included on your order is for return shipment only.
- Shipping Carrier: Choose a shipping carrier. Parts not considered firearms can be shipped via USPS, Fedex, or UPS (Includes: Slides, Barrels, and Slide Parts)
- Shipping Insurance: When sending in your slide/parts for custom work; shipping insurance is the sole responsibility of the customer. Shipping insurance for return shipment is optional and available for purchase at the time of checkout.
- Packaging: Box your part(s) appropriately in non-firearms related packaging.
- Order Confirmation: Include a copy of your order confirmation email (Parts received without an order confirmation may be returned if proper identification cannot be made)
3349 118th Ave. N Saint Petersburg, FL 33716
Refund/Return Policy for Services
If you find any machining services completed by American Made Machining, LLC is incorrect, damaged, or defective we will make every effort to remedy the situation as soon as possible.
Customers are allowed thirty (30) days to inspect, test, and decide if our work meets your expectations. Should you find any work to be incorrect, damaged, or defective you will have two options: repair or refund and replacement. In the event any repair work is needed all such work will be completed by American Made Machining, LLC. Should you decide you would like a full refund or replacement of firearm/parts all original parts must be returned to American Made Machining, LLC prior to any refund or replacement parts are shipped.
Contact us at SALES@AM-MADE.COM